The result of the bone scan I took last Sunday came back as negative. Yay!
It said that as there were some changes in the lower spine and skull, though they could be arthritis, or artifact – follow up CTs were recommended.
I will take the next chest-abdominal CT on 12/2. Though a brain CT was also ordered, I am afraid of exposing to too much radiation in a short period. As a brain MRI I took a couple months ago was negative, I am asking the oncologist if I can postpone or even cancel the brain CT.
The exams will continue. The treatment will continue. They may cause side effects or after effects, but at least I am ok now, and thankful for that.