The result of the x-ray came back negative and the doctor denied the possibility of cancer as the cause of the pain.
Then why is it hurting??
I wish I could have a PET scan, which is more sensitive to any abnormality than an X-ray, but I have to wait at least 6 weeks. How about an MRI? Or visiting an orthopedist? I am waiting for the next suggestion from the doctor.
I also have been waiting for a phone call to make an appointment with a surgeon to see if there is any accumulation of the fluid – and if it’s possible to drain – since last December, but finally I could make the appointment on the 30th of this month.
Since a bad cold has been around, I was hoping not to catch it, but I did. For a couple days I haven’t felt well; maybe this cold may be irritating my pain as well.
I am going to find the cause of the pain and stop it, but I am thankful for the good result of the X-ray.