George received a phone call regarding the appt with the oncologist, which would be 6/4. “Isn’t it late?” he asked, but was told that the surgeon said it would be still acceptable. If I have to wait for meeting the oncologist until 6/4, then the treatment or surgery will be further away from then. I may have metastasis though, is it really OK to wait so long? I am worried. Knowing my worry, Dina keeps sending me e-mails: DO NOT FEAR! TRUST THE LORD, WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU EVERY DAY!